1. The combination between smart radiator valves and smart thermostats are worth their weight in gold, as they give you a lot more control and insight about your heating. The smart thermostat only has a sensor in the living room, but by linking the smart radiator valve to it, you gain insight into every room. The better the insight, the better you can control the heating. For example, the smart thermostat can learn a lot about your personal situation and act accordingly. The smart thermostat, for example, teaches you how quickly your home heats or cools down, so that the system knows when to set itself at the right temperature at a specific time.
2. The smart radiator valve is easy to operate via a smartphone if you have an internet connection. This way you can determine the temperature per room in your home from anywhere in the house or anywhere in the world. This also means that you can switch on radiators when you set off for home, so that you enter a heated house. Smart radiator valves provide an increase in comfort and convenience.
3. You can also save a lot of energy with a smart radiator valve, because only rooms that are needed at that moment are heated. This saves energy and money, but it’s also good for the environment.
4. You can regulate the temperature per room. Just imagine how nice it would feel to walk into a warm bathroom in a morning, and not worry about money being wasted heating room that aren’t in use.
5. It is possible to set heating schedules per room or zone for an optimal heating results.
6. Some smart radiator valves measure a rapid drop in temperature (for example when a window is open) and automatically turn off the radiator.